Monday, March 16, 2009

too long




Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. Hannah has kept my hands full, and I've been busy working on other fun "artsy" projects. Photo albums for my mom, Grandparents, and a "Hannah is so loved book", and covering her entire bookshelf with fabric and trim, not to mention knitting some more hats for Hannah, myself, and the Walther's new baby boy, oh, and making Hannah her one year old "Quiet as a Mouse" book. I'll post links and pics of these projects soon (hopefully!)

Here's some of our darling 14 month old! (She signs "all done", and "Eat", and "Where did it go?" a darling shrugging hands up gesture, just like her mama's. :)

2 comments:

Shelly Collins said...

So great to hear from you Saundra! I love that you make time for creativity - always. Miss you too.

Mathias and Craig Families said...

ADORABLE pictures!!! I'm envious of the projects you're able to do! I'm sure there are "mother's of 3" little ones out there who are able to juggle it all, I just happen NOT to be one of them! I'm sorry we're having such a hard time getting in touch. I look forward to talking to you as soon as we get a chance! I sure do love & miss you! ~Wendy.